The Gosford/Erina & Coastal Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. is constantly keeping its members aware of changes in legislation and government regulations. Where better than your Chamber to discover what's happening in your town.
Networking between members is also beneficial when it comes to who provides what or who can utilise your services. Our monthly chamber luncheon is a forum that provides this vital contact between both members and business leaders.
- To create a vibrant sustainable regional capital that will support business and the community through facilitating appropriate engagement with and between all stakeholders
- Bring businesses together by providing a united voice and leadership to encourage development and investment
- Innovation and change through "The power of many"
- Advocate for members with all levels of government and stakeholders
- Be a conduit for resources, education and support
- Identify business opportunities for the region
- Provide & promote events & networking to benefit members
- Actively promote and raise awareness of issues impacting business via local media
We provide support to local businesses by regular attendance with/at:
- Federal,State and local Government
- Traffic Committee, Security-Council-Rangers and Police Committee (SCRAP),
- Community Safety Precinct Committee, GBID Committee, CBD Promotions Committee
- Brisbane Water Local Area Command (LAC)
- Communication with other Chamber Bodies & NSW Business Chamber
- Communication with all Media Outlet leaders, including Print & Radio
- Local businesses
- Public forums
The Chamber is actively involved in:
- Promotion of local Business
- Education relevant to members
- Providing a variety of networking events
- Supporting Sponsors through engagement and promotion
- Annual Chamber Business Awards
If you would like to join just download the electronic application form here and return. Once you join us you will be displayed on our progressive website in the new members section.